Trainings for doctors and resident doctors POWER 5.4
Silesian Park of Medical Technology Kardio – Med Silesia realizes the project funded by European Social Fund of Operational Program Knowledge Education Development for the years 2014-2020.
The project is called: „Courses of skills of doctors and resident doctors on the basis Evidence Based Medicine”
Purpose of the project is: Improving professional qualifications of 758 doctors and resident doctors (including 50% women doctors) by increasing medical skills in terms of cardiosurgery, cardiology and surgery. Participants of the project will attend in practical courses using medical simulation techniques, which outreach the specialization program.
Project description: The project provides for training on the following subjects:
1. 3D ablation in the treatment of arrhythmias
2. Implantation of electrodeless stimulators
3. Invasive treatment of atrial fibrillation with transseptal puncture
4. The treatment of a difficult patient complicated in the endovascular laboratory (radiology, surgery, cardiology, neuroradiology)
5. Course on surgical treatment of aortic valve defects and ascending aorta on the animal model and isolated animal tissues
Planned effects: Improving skills and medical qualifications of 684 doctors and resident doctors working in Poland.
Duration of the project: 01.10.2018 – 30.06.2023
Project value: 11 388 209,80 PLN
Co-financing: 11 046 563,50 PLN
Copyright 2018. Kardio-Med Silesia. All rights reserved.